Hi All,
I thought I change setting for comment, but did not save...^^;
I did it, please write comment if you have any.
I feel much better than last week.
As we read a peom today, without explanation of other people, we can figure out answers ourselves or questions are not important and we already know answers. (As I understood. I'm not sure whether it's correct.^^; However, I think people tend to understand a peom in their situation. I think, therefore, analizing a peom could be always different.)
humm.. I think I could say people interprete a poem with their own guts (?).
Not only a peom but also a story as well.
By the way, I feel better and I decide to make me relax.
My husband is watching "Love Actually"- my favorite movie now. It's almost midnight, and the song in the movie "Christmas is all around you" is singing which makes me feel happy.
I like the singer in the movie - he was a dracular king in "Under World" : it sounds a lot different ^^ - and I think his music and his behavior is contributing a big scene in the movie.
I think I would watch this until it finishes today.. and it's more than 5th time watching this movie. I think tomorrow would be a little bit tough to be awake. ^^
boss 1
16 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Meggie! can I comment now?
Yeay!
YES!!
Actually, I was depressed since I could not see any comment... I thought no one was inrerested in me..-.-;; However, it was my FAULT!! Thanks... To be honest, I've read classmates blogs, but did not leave comments yet. I think I should.. I feel it's better to feedback. ^^ Thanks always~
Dear Meggie, thank you for your encouragements!!
You are as nice as our professor Smith!!!
Fresh air? Me? Maybe I'm merely a question girl. ^&^
I like your blog.
Keep writing!
Have a nice weekend, too!!
By the way, why does professor change his blog name?: )
Let's guess!
Post a Comment