Possible Topics of my Research Paper
1. Tourism in Korea and Canada
The reason why I chose this topic is because I want to extend my final essay in 5a Class.
My topic was Tourim in Canada. While writing the essay with the topic, I found my interests in the toursim.
Actually, I really like traveling and I've been doing a lot. I described some reasons why the tourism in Canada was declining recently. To extend my research, I want to compare Tourim in Korea and Canada in terms of accommodation, sites, costs, and packages.
However, the essay would be based on my opinion and I'm not sure I can find any good academic material to support my opinion. There would be very very few articles comparing Canada and Korea.
2. Drug
In my last class, my teacher brought one topic about the legalization of the drug. He brought some opinions from Cons. He wrote down support issues from the proponent of ligalization and I was totally disagreed. (It was for the argumentative essay) Unfortunately, I did not know the proper way to offend and I tried to argue the proponent opinions but I failed. Then I researched internet and found some supporting ideas of my opinion which I objected on the issues. Sadly, I did not have a chance to tell my classmates as well a teacher. BUT, I found some interesting entities from those articles and websites. I want to write an essay about it. Great things above all, I can find lots of material to support my opinion which makes my work easier.
3. Advertisement and Children
At my last seminar, World Issues which was very informative, useful and great, I learned from my classmate that in USA, one big company subsidies of the text books for children by free. However, they do not give them totally free, in the text book they put their products to advertise. Children could not help avoiding the advertisement.
I thought at first, "Wow it's great", however, just right after that, I realize that how badly it affects the children's life?
I want to find what kinds of advertisement we have already in the market towards children and figure it out how it affects children. Then, I'll decide whether we should prohibit that or we might slightly change the method for good way. I'm not sure whether there is a good way or not.
4. TV and Children including adolescent
This topic was June YELT topic which I failed. I had too much to say for that but I did not have time.
My sentences in all the paragraph jumped from one idea to the other idea since I could not manage the time.
Somtimes, knowing the topic very well could ruin our essay.
I also want to develop my idea.
I'm not sure which one is good for the final essay yet and I'll ask my teacher's advice.
Even though I choose only one topic above for my final essay, I'll try to write my own essays here.
I hope I have time for that.
Today's new expression or word I've tried
1. could not help... I'm not sure it is correct usage...
2. subsidy
boss 1
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment