I found out today that a payphone (Telus) in York, I only need to pay 25 cents.
I used to pay 50 cents when I use the payphone in the downtown.
I searched internet and Bell increased the cost last year from 25 cents to 50 cents.
Does university have any contract with Telus? Or the cost of Telus is 25 cents.
I know almost everyone has cellphone and people are not interested in payphone..
However, I cannot find the reason in the internet. Does anyone know? ^^
boss 1
16 years ago
2 comments:
I have no idea.
Hi Meggie!
I don't know your email so I am posting on your blog.
If you are still willing to take the ESL courses which I told you about, there are other dates for additional placement sessions;
8/26(Tue) 10-12 @JOR1014
8/27(Wed) 15-17 @JOR1008
9/3 (Wed) 15-17 @JOR1008
9/4 (Thu) 12-14 @JOR1008
Ryerson University : 350 Victoria St.
For further info, call 416-979-5000
ext.4196 Mariu Toomsalu
ext.4192 Mary Vespa
(Mary probably remember me..)
This session is not like YUELI's placement test. You get some topic to write about - if it is the same style as the time when I took a year and half ago.
I will register Thursday's "Language and Identity." Call me anytime if you need to know something about it, since you have a cell phone!! :-)
- Chie
Post a Comment